The playing field has changed for the seniors housing industry, and strategies must also change if organizations are to score future success. At the 2011 NIC Regional Symposium in March, attendees will gather with other private-pay operators and investors with locally—or regionally—focused portfolios to learn how they can adapt their playbook to position their organizations to take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
According to the organizers, these are the folks who should consider attending:
- Owners, Operators and Developers of seniors housing properties
- Lenders and Investors
- Institutional Investors
- Pension Fund Managers and Advisors
- Real Estate Managers and Advisors
- Commercial Finance Companies
- Venture Capitalists
- Regional and Community Banks
- HUD/FHA Lenders
- Other Debt and Equity Financiers
- Financial Intermediaries
- Investment Banks
- Loan Servicers
- Securities Analysts and Research Professionals
- Association/Industry Groups
Clickto download the full 2011 program.
Registration information can be found.