The Erickson School, at University of Maryland, Baltimore County, is hosting an entrepreneurial seniors housing and care executive education course at the UMBC Technology Center, May 17-20.
Led by Mark Erickson, and featuring a diverse lineup of instructors, Business and Strategy provides 3 1/2 days of intensive education on strategy, positioning and trends, and the unique nature of the seniors housing and care sector.
- Explore seniors housing and care customers and competition.
- Benefit from a comprehensive overview of the key “products” including CCRCs, independent living, assisted living, dementia care and skilled nursing.
- Master departmental disciplines including operations, finance, sales and marketing, and risk management presented by industry experts.
- Learn how to better identify and implement successful strategies.
- Discover the current and future impact of technology on aging services.
Registration is $2,750 per person for the course, including tuition, materials, and most meals.
Contact contact Kevin Heffner at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +1.443 543-5624 for more information. You can also sign up at the Business and Strategy registration form .