An underlying trend highlighted by the report suggests that “value” is near the top of everybody’s list — developers, facilities managers, and potential residents alike.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the report’s main focus areas:
- Economics 101 – Supply Decreases, Demand Increases….News Flash: Prices will go up for Independent Living, Assisted Living and Nursing Care
- 3 – R’s of Senior Housing – Rehab, Renovate, Repurpose
- Technology – Monitoring Networks, Apps, Devices and Systems Integrator
- Campus Extensions and Home Healthcare
- Finance & Capital Markets – Chicken or the Egg
- Government -Healthcare & Entitlement Reform
- Home Prices – Lending Constraints and Mortgage Interest Deduction
- Local is Cool – Local, Face-to-face social networks make a comebackArchitecture & Design
- Go Long Grannie Stocks
Visit the Senior Housing News website to read the report in it’s entirety.